Our Hackney shop space is open Wednesday to Sunday, and sells a variety of gifts, plants, flowers, homewares and seasonal delights crafted by independent and local makers. We've got tea, filter coffee and snacks too, and are always up for a chat, so feel free to drop by any time and say "hi".
We're all about supporting local and independent producers, artists and craftspeople, and are always on the lookout for up-and-coming makers to promote.
We currently stock:
- Accessories and jewellery by Poppy Lane Designs
- Handmade gift cards by Kate Yung
- Chocolates and delicacies from around the world, including Mirzam Chocolate from the UAE
- Next-level stationery from the world's finest craftspeople, including Koh-I-Noor, Abig and Rumold
- A variety of potted plants, ready for you to take home and nurture
- And so much more
We're located at 104 Weymouth Terrace, just off Hackney Road (near Columbia Road Flower Markets). To find us just search for "Something London" on Google Maps :-)